The SF Integration Platform empowers you to build integrations with both Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management efficiently. It delivers deep integration with Dynamics 365 out-of-the box and lets you focus on data processing. Automate your processes and get started with exchanging and transforming data quickly based on a robust, extensible, scalable and cost-effective platform.
Building integrations with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management can be a complex task, some typical challenges are:
- Synchronous as well as asynchronous integrations are required, they may be message-, file- or service-based.
- Data transformations are vital to support individual data formats for exports and imports.
- Push- and pull scenarios are needed, Microsoft Dynamics 365 as well as external systems must be able to start export- and import operations, either immediately or scheduled.
- Full transparency with end-to-end tracing for all exports and imports is indispensable.
- Reply messages on record level must be implemented, e.g. to show which invoice was posted or which record could not be processed.
- Integrations with On-Premises systems, which are not directly accessible from the Cloud, must be built.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 capabilities evolve at a very fast pace, the changes may affect existing integrations and require re-design.
- Planned and unplanned system outages must be considered.
- Source-control and automated deployment are crucial for efficient development and operation processes.
The SF Integration Platform allows to overcome the listed challenges in a smart and easy to use way.
- Get started quickly, based on a robust, extensible, scalable and cost-effective platform.
- Deep integration out-of-the box with both Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management, e.g. generic data mapping, extended error handling, etc. are ready to use.
- Cloud native application with no need for local installations, even if on-premises integrations are needed.
- Transparency and traceability through a central point of integration which supports buffering of messages to handle downtimes of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Easy and fast format transformations with C# and .NET Core based Microservices.
- Efficient deployment with infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) processes.
- Event based integration with existing Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solutions / Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solutions, e.g. to transport EDI messages (Electronic Data Interchange messages).
- Less affected by continuous Microsoft Dynamics 365 updates, the platform takes care of internal changes to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management and can deliver support for new features as needed.
Central point of integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance or Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management and external services:
- No direct communication between ERP and 3rd party solutions.
- Cloud to On-Premises connectivity without publishing local services.
- Buffering of messages to keep running in case of system downtimes.
Full transparency, end to end:
- Central log with end to end tracing of all incoming and outgoing messages with Application Insights.
- Archive for imported and exported data for a configurable period.
Support for all kind of asynchronous and synchronous import- and export scenarios:
- Multiple data formats: Excel, CSV, TXT, XML, Package/Zip, Custom
- Scheduled- (push) and externally requested-exports (pull).
- File based exports and imports with Azure File Share, no local installation is needed.
- Event based integration and extension, e.g. to work with existing Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solutions / Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) solutions.
Data mapping and transformation service:
- Pre- and postprocessing steps to enable data mappings and format conversions.
- Generic Data Mapping service with support for multiple input and output values based on settings in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Supply Chain Management.
- Custom data transformations with a code-first approach, e.g. to convert from XML to IDoc.
Highly available infrastructure based on containerized Microservices (Docker, Kubernetes):
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to automatically create and maintain resources in Azure.
- Consistent performance without requiring expensive infrastructure.
Fully automated DevOps process:
- Full source-code management.
- Automated builds & container creation.
- Automated deployment to separated Development, Test and Production environments.
- Efficient integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365:
Focus on data processing and process automation, not on technical groundwork
- Robust, extensible, scalable, cost-effective: Tried and tested in many integration scenarios
|Click here to download the factsheet of the SF Integration Platform.|
|View the logical architecture of the SF Integration Platform.|
|If you would like to ask about personal online demos or prices, please contact us!|